Sunday, January 06, 2008

And I wanted it see, it so badly

Hello Earthlings, yesterday was super packed I know.
Finally I took time off to blog about it, not much though.
Okay we had our Cca Open House! Our booth was located at 1/3, ground level.

We have had alot of rehearsals here and things, singing and presenting.
:D
And it was then we saw big groups of parents and C'wealtian walking.
I had to present first and my group wasnt small at all D:


Quraisha's group was SOSO much smaller! 5 girls.




HAHAHAHA.


You can see other Cca groups as well (:

The 5 of us Ex-cos had to present for 2 times each.
I still remember last year had to present all, I only presented one.
:D


Clouds are

Homed and the moment I popped my head onto the pillow I slept.
Woke up by mummy's LOUD (really loud) screamings, LOL.
Got changed and went to my Dad's side bbq gathering.


We arrived.


Dad teaching Sissie how to work that thang haa.




Friggin' and uberly delicious! I made it hawhaw.




MUMMYYYYY!




We all ate together. Its been long since we met up ya'kno?


They say when we grow up we should organise such things.

Talked to Fen Hui and Xin Hui. They talked about J-pop & Rock!
I think they got me kinda influenced too, Ha ha Japanese songs.
Homed at about 11 plus. Im so frigging tired that I cannot be tired no more.

Didnt take much pictures at the gathering cos all the pictures turned our blurry and so messed up.
I forgot to bring the camera so I used my handphone, tskkk!

Mondayyyyy! Is tomorrow. Hehhh and Im sure you all know what that means.
SCHOOL! SCHOOL! SCHOOL!
Yeah and Mr Sim told me that there's a spotcheck tomorrow. Brace yourself.
Im tired. I've really got to tune back to school life, seriouslyyyyy.

BYE!

**

Piggybacks are

No comments: